Taxi drivers in Wolverhampton are required, by law, to have Wolverhampton taxi insurance. However, many wonder whether it’s really worth the money, but failing to have any can be a disastrous mistake. So, here are just a few reasons why it’s so important to have taxi insurance Wolverhampton.
• If you don’t have any Wolverhampton taxi insurance, you’re breaking the law. If caught you’ll be liable to criminal charges and will almost certainly lose your licence, your job and your income.
• You’ll find it incredibly difficult to secure a job if you don’t have Wolverhampton taxi insurance. Both local authorities and fleet owners have to check your proof of insurance before you can start work, and you won’t get the job if you can’t prove it.
• If you don’t have Wolverhampton taxi insurance and you have an accident, you’re on your own. You’ll be wholly liable for any damage and injury sustained, and if other cars are involved, or worse, passengers, you’ll have to pay any costs incurred and any subsequent legal and medical fees.
• If you haven’t got Wolverhampton taxi insurance you won’t be able to enjoy the extras such as replacement car cover or breakdown assistance, so if you’ve broken down after stopping at the Civic Halls you’ll be stuck.
• You also won’t be able to get loss of income protection which a lot of Wolverhampton taxi insurance policies include, so if you’re unable to work or lose your job (which you will if you’re caught without insurance) you’ve got no financial backup plan.
These are just a few reasons that it’s so important to have Wolverhampton taxi insurance, and as you can see, it isn’t just the criminal consequences that you’ll have to face. It can seriously affect your finances, and you’ll be much worse off than if you simply paid your insurance premiums to begin with. So, don’t run the risk of being caught without it, and always have Wolverhampton taxi insurance in place.
|Private and public hire vehicles single or fleet cover, Bonus earning schemes available, 3, 6 and 12 month policies, Flexible Payment Options, Cover available nationwide, Minibuses, MPV and coach cover. £100 cashback or free breakdown for new customers! Terms and Conditions may apply.||Freephone Quoteline 0800 466 1989|