These days, everyone wants to get the most out of their money, and that’s certainly the case when it comes to Preston taxi insurance. So, here are a few tips to make sure that you’re getting the best deal from your taxi insurance Preston.
1. Shop around. This is one of the most important things to remember, as if you don’t shop around and compare a few quotes you can’t possibly know if you’re getting the best from your policy.
2. Haggle/negotiate. Negotiation is a skill that’s used far too infrequently these days, and if you try it out you might just be able to get a better deal. This works even better if you’ve got another potential Preston taxi insurance quote on the table, so see if your company can beat it.
3. Go to a specialist firm. A lot of people go for well-known insurers thinking that it’s here that they’ll get the best deal, but in many cases you’ll get far more from specialist firms as they’ll know just what you’re looking for, such as 24-hour breakdown assistance so you’re not stranded on your way to the Guild Hall.
4. Choose the right excess. Making sure you’ve got the right excess can be a great way to get the best deal from your Preston taxi insurance, as if your excess is higher your premiums will be lower. Be realistic though, as you don’t want to have to spend money you don’t have in the event of a claim.
5. Take advantage of any discounts you can find. A lot of Preston taxi insurance companies will offer generous discounts for various reasons, such as no claims bonuses, online discounts and discounts for new customers. Always make the most of these as they can be a great way to ensure you’ve got the best deal.
These are just a few ways you can make sure that you’re getting the best deal from your Preston taxi insurance, and if you bear them in mind you can be sure that you’ve got the best value for money possible.
|Private and public hire vehicles single or fleet cover, Bonus earning schemes available, 3, 6 and 12 month policies, Flexible Payment Options, Cover available nationwide, Minibuses, MPV and coach cover. £100 cashback or free breakdown for new customers! Terms and Conditions may apply.||Freephone Quoteline 0800 466 1989|