If you’re looking for Newcastle upon Tyne taxi insurance, it’s essential that you make the right decision so you’re fully covered. But, knowing which policy to choose can seem difficult, so to help you here are a few tips on how to choose the right taxi insurance Newcastle upon Tyne.
• Choose a policy that’s full comprehensive. It’s important to make sure that your passengers are covered as well as yourself, and fire and theft should be the very least that you go for.
• Make sure that your Newcastle upon Tyne taxi insurance policy has all the necessary extras including windscreen cover, legal and medical expenses and breakdown assistance. You don’t want to have broken down on your way to the Castle and be completely on your own, so always be prepared.
• It’s essential that your policy offers quick response and claims handling times, ideally with a 24-hour claims line. Taxi drivers often work unsociable hours and it’s no use having to wait hours to get a claim underway, so quick response times are vital.
• Consider looking for quotes with no claims discounts. Statistically, taxis are involved in more accidents that private vehicles, so if you’ve avoided a claim make the most of it by choosing a quote with great no claims discounts.
• Make sure to choose a policy with the right excess. You don’t want to have an excess that’s too high because you may not be able to afford it in the event of a claim, and equally don’t go for an excess that’s too low as your premiums will be too expensive – it’s all about balance.
• Always compare several Newcastle taxi insurance quotes, either through your own efforts or by using price comparison sites or brokers, as only then will you be sure that you’ve got the best deal.
These are just a few tips on how to choose the right Newcastle upon Tyne taxi insurance, and if you bear them in mind when making your decision you’re sure to have chosen the right one.
|Private and public hire vehicles single or fleet cover, Bonus earning schemes available, 3, 6 and 12 month policies, Flexible Payment Options, Cover available nationwide, Minibuses, MPV and coach cover. £100 cashback or free breakdown for new customers! Terms and Conditions may apply.||Freephone Quoteline 0800 466 1989|