If you’re looking for Manchester taxi insurance, there are a number of points that you need to consider if you want to make sure that you’re getting the right cover. Here are just a few of the things you need to bear in mind to help you get the best taxi insurance Manchester possible.
• Your Manchester taxi insurance should be fully comprehensive to protect you against all eventualities. Protection against fire and theft is the least you should be insured for, and remember that your cover needs to protect your passengers as well as yourself.
• You need to make sure that you can get any extras you can such as breakdown assistance, replacement car cover, legal expenses and windscreen cover. Driving a taxi means that you’re more likely to be involved in an accident or breakdown, and that’s why you need to make sure that you’re completely prepared so you’re not stranded on your way to The Royal Exchange, for example.
• You always have to choose a Manchester taxi insurance policy that offers quick response and claims handling times. You need to make sure that you’re back on the road as quickly as possible, and you don’t want to be held up by lengthy claims procedures.
• If you use your taxi for personal reasons as well as for work, consider Manchester taxi insurance that can insure other drivers as well such as your spouse or partner.
• Always choose an excess that you can afford. Having a higher excess often means lower premiums, but if you have an accident will you be able to afford paying out for it? It’s wise to strike a balance between the two to give you premiums but also an excess that you can afford.
These are just a few of the basic points you need to remember when looking for Manchester taxi insurance, and if you bear them in mind you’ll be well on your way to choosing the right policy.
|Private and public hire vehicles single or fleet cover, Bonus earning schemes available, 3, 6 and 12 month policies, Flexible Payment Options, Cover available nationwide, Minibuses, MPV and coach cover. £100 cashback or free breakdown for new customers! Terms and Conditions may apply.||Freephone Quoteline 0800 466 1989|