No-one likes to pay over the odds for things, particularly when it comes to insurance. It’s one of those payments that we all resent yet there’s no getting away from it, but that doesn’t mean you have to accept fate and pay a ridiculous amount of cash every month. If you want to keep an eye on the purse strings then going for the cheapest mini cab insurance possible will be high on the list of priorities, and if you’re looking for a policy to suit here are a few points you need to bear in mind:
• Make sure to do your research. Research is everything, particularly if you want to find the best deal, because unless you know what’s out there you can’t possibly know whether your price is reasonable.
• Increase your excess. Increasing your voluntary excess is one of the quickest and simplest ways to get a reduction in your premiums—levels are never set in stone and a quick increase could be all it takes to get more cash in your pocket.
• Don’t be afraid to haggle. Haggling is seen less and less these days, but if you want to get the best prices it’s time to bring it back—if you don’t ask you’ll never know, and if you can pit a couple of companies against each other it can lead to fantastic results.
• If it looks too cheap it probably is. There’s a fine line between good value and all-out cheap, and it’s a line that should never be crossed. If you want to be confident in finding a policy that will meet your needs as well as your budget you should never go too cheap—it’s all about striking the right balance, and if you’re getting a decent policy at a great price you can’t go wrong.
• Get in touch. Here at Taxi Protection we know you want to find the best possible quote out there, and with our price comparison tool you’ll soon be able to track down the policy that offers some great savings whilst giving you the level of cover that you’re looking for.
These are just a few points you need to remember if you want to get the cheapest mini cab insurance possible, and if you bear them in mind as you search you’ll have the policy you need without the usual price tag.