If you want to be completely covered by your Edinburgh taxi insurance, there are a few vital things that should be included in each and every policy. Here’s a quick run-through of what you should be getting from your taxi insurance Edinburgh to make sure that you’ve got the best cover possible
- Quick response times. You don’t want to have to wait for weeks to get back to work after an accident, and equally you don’t want to be stranded on the side of the road if you breakdown, so every Edinburgh taxi insurance policy should offer quick response times.
- Cover for both you and your passengers. You need to make sure that your passengers are protected as well, so all policies should be fully comprehensive to cover all persons in the taxi.
- Free 24-hour breakdown assistance and replacement car cover. This isn’t mandatory, but if you want to make sure that you’re completely covered it’s always worth going for a policy that includes them. The 24-hour point is vital, as taxi drivers often work unsociable hours and you don’t want to be stuck on your way to Tollcross in the early hours of the morning.
- A no claims bonus. Yes, driving a taxi does mean that you’re more likely to have an accident, but if you haven’t had one then make the most of it by choosing an Edinburgh taxi insurance policy that offers a no claims bonus.
- Loss of income protection. Your taxi is your source of income, and if you’re involved in an accident then you may not be able to get back to work straight away. Luckily, a lot of Edinburgh taxi insurance policies offer income protection so you don’t lose out.
These are just a few things that every Edinburgh taxi insurance policy should have, and many will be able to offer these as well as added extras. Make sure to shop around and you’ll be able to get the best Edinburgh taxi insurance possible.
|Private and public hire vehicles single or fleet cover, Bonus earning schemes available, 3, 6 and 12 month policies, Flexible Payment Options, Cover available nationwide, Minibuses, MPV and coach cover. £100 cashback or free breakdown for new customers! Terms and Conditions may apply.||Freephone Quoteline 0800 466 1989|